COMITÉ DU PROGRAMME SCIENTIFIQUE
BACK TO PROFILES
Directeur des affaires internationales pour l'Afrique, le Proche et le Moyen-Orient à la Fondation allemande pour la recherche (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, DFG)
His team facilitates collaborations of researchers at German institutions with their colleagues in the region.
Serves as a member of the International Executive Support Group with Global Research Council (GRC)
- Diploma/Master degree in Physics, University of Aachen, Germany
- PhD in Neuroscience, University of Marburg, Germany (PhD in Neuroscience)
- Postdoctoral research at the Research Centre Jülich, Germany.
- Published widely in Neuroscience using electrophysiological and functional imaging (fMRI) methods in animal and human visual systems.
- His research targeted the development of a visual prosthesis and the understanding of the human visual
system with regard to its functional delineation and neural correlates of joint attention.