What does the conference mean to these young Fellows? Speaking one-to-one, Tolulope Ologboji, one of the 16 honored NEF Fellows 2018, explained: “As an African scientist, I have always been outnumbered at conferences.” A geophysicist from Nigeria, Mr. Ologboji has been living and working in the US for the past ten years, as his East Coast accent betrays. “I feel so motivated by being here and meeting all these many other African scientists who do such great work. It really feels like a homecoming.” Read more
- NEF Community of Scientists review digital economy strategy, elects new Executive Committee
- At Davos 2019, NEF Experts Examine How to Accelerate Innovation in Africa
- African mothers in science need more support.
- I have no doubt the next great scientific minds will be from Africa
- The Next Einstein Forum publishes first issue multidisciplinary journal Scientific African and accompanying Scientific African Magazine