Young Senegalese Michel Seck, has designed SimulaMath, a simulation and computation software that de-complexes the teaching of mathematics. A subject mostly seen as a subject of worry and tension among the students, can be a good learning experience with the advent of new software and techniques. Michel Seck made it one of his goals to simplify the field for common people. Read more
- NEF Community of Scientists review digital economy strategy, elects new Executive Committee
- At Davos 2019, NEF Experts Examine How to Accelerate Innovation in Africa
- African mothers in science need more support.
- I have no doubt the next great scientific minds will be from Africa
- The Next Einstein Forum publishes first issue multidisciplinary journal Scientific African and accompanying Scientific African Magazine