As a researcher in biotechnology, Aneth David relates with science on a personal level, she testifies first-hand to the difference that biotechnology makes in Africa and elsewhere. She has been a Next Einstein Forum Ambassador for Tanzania for the past two years. She is also undertaking doctoral research in Biotechnology that will directly impact the farmers in Tanzania.There is a lot to be discovered in biotechnology since it is relatively new. Read more
- NEF Community of Scientists review digital economy strategy, elects new Executive Committee
- At Davos 2019, NEF Experts Examine How to Accelerate Innovation in Africa
- African mothers in science need more support.
- I have no doubt the next great scientific minds will be from Africa
- The Next Einstein Forum publishes first issue multidisciplinary journal Scientific African and accompanying Scientific African Magazine