For more than a decade, entrepreneur Salma in Ghana has been quietly building up a multimillion-dollar oil and gas outfit called UBI Group. Salma Okonkwo is a rare woman to head up an energy company in Africa. In her interview with Forbes, “I don’t stop when the door is being shut. I find a way to make it work,”. “That’s what propelled my success.” Salma is now expanding her reach across Ghana’s energy industry, working on an independent side project that may become the biggest in her career. Read more
- NEF Community of Scientists review digital economy strategy, elects new Executive Committee
- At Davos 2019, NEF Experts Examine How to Accelerate Innovation in Africa
- African mothers in science need more support.
- I have no doubt the next great scientific minds will be from Africa
- The Next Einstein Forum publishes first issue multidisciplinary journal Scientific African and accompanying Scientific African Magazine