SciDev.Net announced the launch of a two-year pilot training programme called script, at a roundtable event for editors during Africa’s biggest science conference, the Next Einstein Forum in Kigali, Rwanda, for journalists and scientists in Kenya and Nigeria, which it aims to roll out across developing countries earlier this week at the NEF Global Gathering 2018.The objective of Script is to increase the number of articles written about science, in order to increase the application of science in public life and in the development of government policy. Read more
- NEF Community of Scientists review digital economy strategy, elects new Executive Committee
- At Davos 2019, NEF Experts Examine How to Accelerate Innovation in Africa
- African mothers in science need more support.
- I have no doubt the next great scientific minds will be from Africa
- The Next Einstein Forum publishes first issue multidisciplinary journal Scientific African and accompanying Scientific African Magazine