Scientists in Africa have long felt they were at a disadvantage simply by being in Africa, but NEF hopes to change that. We’re giving science based innovations and the researchers themselves, the much needed spotlight they deserve to impact our continent and world. The three Ci2i winners walked away with 25,000$ for their innovation prizes at the Next Einstein Forum Global Gathering 2018 in Kigali, Rwanda, last week. These include; Dr. Conrad Tankou, Rachel Sibande and Dr. Abdoulaye Diallo. Read more
- NEF Community of Scientists review digital economy strategy, elects new Executive Committee
- At Davos 2019, NEF Experts Examine How to Accelerate Innovation in Africa
- African mothers in science need more support.
- I have no doubt the next great scientific minds will be from Africa
- The Next Einstein Forum publishes first issue multidisciplinary journal Scientific African and accompanying Scientific African Magazine