Earlier Last week, the Next Einstein Forum announced its second batch of fellows, class of 2017-2019, who among the 16, six are women best young scientists and technologists from the African soil. These are young innovators and emerging leaders engaged in research and technological development under the age of 42 years. Read more
- NEF Community of Scientists review digital economy strategy, elects new Executive Committee
- At Davos 2019, NEF Experts Examine How to Accelerate Innovation in Africa
- African mothers in science need more support.
- I have no doubt the next great scientific minds will be from Africa
- The Next Einstein Forum publishes first issue multidisciplinary journal Scientific African and accompanying Scientific African Magazine