DESIGNING FOR AFRICA is the objective of many new technology ventures. Inspired by Silicon Valley, young entrepreneurs are bringing life-improving innovations to sub-Saharan communities. Read moreMark Kamau, Director of user-experience design for BRCK in Nairobi, Kenya’s capital, holds a prototype for a mobile weather station.The continent is still a largely untapped market, particularly in remote, off-the-grid places.
Newsletter Sign Up
- AfriLabs admits 40 new tech hubs on the African continent
- Intelligence artificielle en Afrique : « Le risque de captation de valeur existe », décrypte Cédric Villani
- A bloodless malaria test by a young Ugandan inventor won Africa’s top engineering prize
- Rwanda launches research and innovation fund
- Ghanaian makes Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation finals with mini science kit