Science had a place in society “whether we support it or not”. However, “we would be the ones losing if we didn’t support it for the benefit of our people”, H.E Paul Kagame, President of the Republic of Rwanda emphasizes the importance of partnerships in the development of science & technology at the NEF Global Gathering 2018. The two heads of state set the tone for the high-level panel discussion, “Laying the groundwork for knowledge-led economies: Policy and practice” – which reflected on past policies and future reforms needed to nurture the creative and skilled populations that will form the bedrock of knowledge-led economies. Read more
- NEF Community of Scientists review digital economy strategy, elects new Executive Committee
- At Davos 2019, NEF Experts Examine How to Accelerate Innovation in Africa
- African mothers in science need more support.
- I have no doubt the next great scientific minds will be from Africa
- The Next Einstein Forum publishes first issue multidisciplinary journal Scientific African and accompanying Scientific African Magazine