The Next Einstein Forum (NEF) has taken the gauntlet to reposition science as the engine room of development. The move follows the declining interest in the subjects which the body attributes to students’ worldview of their purported non-profitable nature. The body’s Ambassador for Nigeria, Dr. Sojinu Olatunbosun Samuel, who spoke yesterday at this year’s NEF Africa Science Week in Abeokuta, maintained that no society could transform in the absence of science and technology. Read more
- NEF Community of Scientists review digital economy strategy, elects new Executive Committee
- At Davos 2019, NEF Experts Examine How to Accelerate Innovation in Africa
- African mothers in science need more support.
- I have no doubt the next great scientific minds will be from Africa
- The Next Einstein Forum publishes first issue multidisciplinary journal Scientific African and accompanying Scientific African Magazine