Experts from the 3rd Annual Aid and International Development Africa Summit held close of last month emphasize how good health and well-being is the cornerstone for developing the continent but if not fully achieved, it will be difficult to attain the SDGs not related to health. Boyen explains how with drone technology implemented in Rwanda and Malawi as a case study, it is no doubt that they’re doing a tremendous job in assisting the locals in the transportation of blood for early infant diagnosis of HIV in hospitals in short period of time than before over a large distance or from areas where roads are impassable due to floods, especially in Malawi. Read more
- NEF Community of Scientists review digital economy strategy, elects new Executive Committee
- At Davos 2019, NEF Experts Examine How to Accelerate Innovation in Africa
- African mothers in science need more support.
- I have no doubt the next great scientific minds will be from Africa
- The Next Einstein Forum publishes first issue multidisciplinary journal Scientific African and accompanying Scientific African Magazine