Data is being driven by major international research collaborations like the Square Kilometer Array (SKA) project. This and similar initiatives are producing volumes of data the continent has never witnessed beforeRead moreAll of that data then needs to be carefully managed throughout every stage of the research project. That’s why data stewardship – a job that didn’t exist in academia ten years ago – has today become the key to the integrity of any academic research enterprise.
Newsletter Sign Up
- New 3D Printer Can Make Complex Body Tissues
- Senegalese Michel Seck simplifies mathematics with his software SimulaMath
- It is your life, Own it: A biotechnology narrative
- LʹAfrique, nouvelle terre des sciences 1/3: les défis
- Ngalula Mubenga has developed a new technology referred to as a “bilevel equalizer.”