The critical importance of conducting practical experiments as well as learning theory sets science education apart from many other taught courses. The value of this practical training is two-fold: first, it provides an in-depth understanding of the biological systems that are being studied. Second, the practice of science in industry or academia is essentially a practical undertaking. Any graduate wishing to work as a scientist must have a good grasp of how to conduct experiments and produce data. Read more
- NEF Community of Scientists review digital economy strategy, elects new Executive Committee
- At Davos 2019, NEF Experts Examine How to Accelerate Innovation in Africa
- African mothers in science need more support.
- I have no doubt the next great scientific minds will be from Africa
- The Next Einstein Forum publishes first issue multidisciplinary journal Scientific African and accompanying Scientific African Magazine