Computer Science Education Week kicks off in mid-December with the Hour of Code Campaign, designed to demystify computer coding for millions of K-12 students. It is a bold step in the right direction, as America faces a seminal moment in the future of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education. Read more.
Newsletter Sign Up
- AfriLabs admits 40 new tech hubs on the African continent
- Intelligence artificielle en Afrique : « Le risque de captation de valeur existe », décrypte Cédric Villani
- A bloodless malaria test by a young Ugandan inventor won Africa’s top engineering prize
- Rwanda launches research and innovation fund
- Ghanaian makes Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation finals with mini science kit