Learners across Rwanda will start benefiting from a new system of teaching that emphasizes the use of computers and internet to impart knowledge, thanks to a three-year-old project to transform education which the Government of Rwanda has undertaken with Microsoft.
Newsletter Sign Up
- AfriLabs admits 40 new tech hubs on the African continent
- Intelligence artificielle en Afrique : « Le risque de captation de valeur existe », décrypte Cédric Villani
- A bloodless malaria test by a young Ugandan inventor won Africa’s top engineering prize
- Rwanda launches research and innovation fund
- Ghanaian makes Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation finals with mini science kit