Ghana hosted the 2013 International Telecommunications Union (ITU) conference. The country has made remarkable progress in the ICT sector in the last 10 years. During the conference, Ghana’s Communications minister, Dr. Edward Kofi Omane Boamah advocated for the application of ICT initiatives in Africa. Read the minister’s message and other conference outcomes here.
Newsletter Sign Up
- New 3D Printer Can Make Complex Body Tissues
- Senegalese Michel Seck simplifies mathematics with his software SimulaMath
- It is your life, Own it: A biotechnology narrative
- LʹAfrique, nouvelle terre des sciences 1/3: les défis
- Ngalula Mubenga has developed a new technology referred to as a “bilevel equalizer.”