Most stories about the history of maths seem to be about men. Strategies have been initiated in the recent past all over the world to encourage women to get involved in STEM fields. Cynthia Stoddard gives an account of why we must tell young women that maths is cool. Read her full account here.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Promoting African Science Through the Next Einstein Forum – #NEF2016
- African science and education ministers meet in Kigali to accelerate collaborative research networks and funding mechanisms
- Calling Africa’s brightest young scientists & innovators, apply to become a NEF Fellow!
- NEF joins global research leadership in Delhi to address growth, interdisciplinarity and women in research
- South Africa’s National Research Foundation joins the Next Einstein Forum as a member