Most stories about the history of maths seem to be about men. Strategies have been initiated in the recent past all over the world to encourage women to get involved in STEM fields. Cynthia Stoddard gives an account of why we must tell young women that maths is cool. Read her full account here.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Le Next Einstein Forum lance les inscriptions pour son concours d’innovation Ci2i
- Next Einstein Forum launches applications for its innovation competition Ci2i
- There’s No Such Thing as Being Bad at Math: How Neuroscience Is Changing the Equation
- For tech to be funded, it must improve lives
- International scientists collaborate on Global State of Young Scientists (GloSYS) Africa study to deepen understanding of early-career scientists and scholars in Africa and the African diaspora