Computer Science Education Week kicks off in mid-December with the Hour of Code Campaign, designed to demystify computer coding for millions of K-12 students. It is a bold step in the right direction, as America faces a seminal moment in the future of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education. Read more.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Africa must keep its rich, valuable data safe from exploitation
- Call For Papers; Beyond the Debate: Climate Change as an Economic Opportunity for Africa
- BCX launches free maths and science education platform
- Harnessing the healing power of stem cells
- How Africa’s Tech Generation Is Changing the Continent