Women are consistently underrepresented and dismissed in the STEM fields and especially in the Silicon Valley technology companies. Ellen Pao’s case is prime example of the challenges facing women in STEM. Pao is filing a lawsuit against one of the most successful Venture Capitalist firms in Silicon Valley for gender discrimination and retaliation.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Promoting African Science Through the Next Einstein Forum – #NEF2016
- African science and education ministers meet in Kigali to accelerate collaborative research networks and funding mechanisms
- Calling Africa’s brightest young scientists & innovators, apply to become a NEF Fellow!
- NEF joins global research leadership in Delhi to address growth, interdisciplinarity and women in research
- South Africa’s National Research Foundation joins the Next Einstein Forum as a member