Women are consistently underrepresented and dismissed in the STEM fields and especially in the Silicon Valley technology companies. Ellen Pao’s case is prime example of the challenges facing women in STEM. Pao is filing a lawsuit against one of the most successful Venture Capitalist firms in Silicon Valley for gender discrimination and retaliation.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Le Next Einstein Forum lance les inscriptions pour son concours d’innovation Ci2i
- Next Einstein Forum launches applications for its innovation competition Ci2i
- There’s No Such Thing as Being Bad at Math: How Neuroscience Is Changing the Equation
- For tech to be funded, it must improve lives
- International scientists collaborate on Global State of Young Scientists (GloSYS) Africa study to deepen understanding of early-career scientists and scholars in Africa and the African diaspora