The Next Einstein Forum (NEF) is a platform for thought leadership in all areas of science and technology in Africa and the African Diaspora. We are seeking articles and posts that represent cutting-edge innovations and ideas related to science and technology in Africa.
If you are a scientist or technology specialist and want to:
- Profile your research or project to our large following, or
- Express an opinion about science policy in Africa, or
- Present an intriguing story of everyday science and inventions in your community
Please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Step 2: Submit your article using the form below and wait to hear from us.
We propose the following criteria for your piece:
- It must be original or if it has been published elsewhere, you must confirm that you have permission to republish.
- You must provide your picture and a brief biography as an attachment to your article.
- Your piece must be no more than 1,000 words.
- You must confirm and check the box agreeing to work with our editors and content specialists to revise your article, if deemed necessary.