Among the challenges facing USA’s academic communities is that of how to support basic curiosity driven research and at the same time maintaining their position as the global leader in innovation and technology at a time of dwindling government funds. A conference held by the National Academies in Washington in September sought to deliberate on potential solutions to this dilemma. As documented in The Chronicle for Higher Education, Donald Ingber reports on these potential solutions here.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Chimie : Les Africains pour une souveraineté accrue
- Dr Angelina Lutambi: Fighting Malaria in Africa using mathematical sciences
- African Researchers Receive Financial Mathematics Knowledge
- Team Nigeria shines in 2017 global robotics competition – Sponsors
- Ex-Chairman of Mathematics Association of Nigeria MAN advocates modern methods in teaching Mathematics