Learners across Rwanda will start benefiting from a new system of teaching that emphasizes the use of computers and internet to impart knowledge, thanks to a three-year-old project to transform education which the Government of Rwanda has undertaken with Microsoft.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Africa must keep its rich, valuable data safe from exploitation
- Call For Papers; Beyond the Debate: Climate Change as an Economic Opportunity for Africa
- BCX launches free maths and science education platform
- Harnessing the healing power of stem cells
- How Africa’s Tech Generation Is Changing the Continent