Learners across Rwanda will start benefiting from a new system of teaching that emphasizes the use of computers and internet to impart knowledge, thanks to a three-year-old project to transform education which the Government of Rwanda has undertaken with Microsoft.
Newsletter Sign Up
- When evolution and biotechnologies collide
- An interview with Brida Mbuwir, PhD Candidate in Electrical Engineering and Former Electrical Engineer at Schneider Electric
- Gravitational waves are helping scientists to detect black holes
- Why African entrepreneurs need to think bigger
- Leapfrogging Progress -The Misplaced Promise of Africa’s Mobile Revolution