Learners across Rwanda will start benefiting from a new system of teaching that emphasizes the use of computers and internet to impart knowledge, thanks to a three-year-old project to transform education which the Government of Rwanda has undertaken with Microsoft.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Women influencing tech in Ghana
- Astronomers have discovered a comet-like exoplanet that trails a huge, Rapunzel-like hair made of gasbehind it
- A Gender Gap With a Deadly Cost: The Need for More Women Surgeons
- These nanobots can kill cancer cells in 60 seconds
- Guest Blog: The Damage Caused by the 93-Day Internet Blackout in Cameroon-Sophie Ngassa