National examination results in most countries are used as a sieve for students proceeding to the next level of education. Preparing for these exams is normally very taxing and in most cases, especially the rural areas, there’s seldom enough resources available for students to use. In South Africa however, free teaching and learning support in maths and science for learners and educators from Grade 1-12 in maths and Grade 10-12 in science have been made available online (access the website here). This has resulted into thousands of students going online for better marks in science and maths. Read the article here.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Le Next Einstein Forum lance les inscriptions pour son concours d’innovation Ci2i
- Next Einstein Forum launches applications for its innovation competition Ci2i
- There’s No Such Thing as Being Bad at Math: How Neuroscience Is Changing the Equation
- For tech to be funded, it must improve lives
- International scientists collaborate on Global State of Young Scientists (GloSYS) Africa study to deepen understanding of early-career scientists and scholars in Africa and the African diaspora