National examination results in most countries are used as a sieve for students proceeding to the next level of education. Preparing for these exams is normally very taxing and in most cases, especially the rural areas, there’s seldom enough resources available for students to use. In South Africa however, free teaching and learning support in maths and science for learners and educators from Grade 1-12 in maths and Grade 10-12 in science have been made available online (access the website here). This has resulted into thousands of students going online for better marks in science and maths. Read the article here.
Newsletter Sign Up
- West African girls show the way in Senegal tech battle
- AIMS welcomes its first female Research Chair specializing in Optimal Control under the German Research Chair program
- How Digital Technology is changing farming in Africa
- Solar energy is really our only answer for long-term sustainable energy
- Why S&T could raise Africa’s agricultural productivity