The vaccine has been tested extensively in more than 15,000 children. The world’s first vaccine against malaria will be introduced in three countries – Ghana, Kenya and Malawi – starting in 2018.
Newsletter Sign Up
- West African girls show the way in Senegal tech battle
- AIMS welcomes its first female Research Chair specializing in Optimal Control under the German Research Chair program
- How Digital Technology is changing farming in Africa
- Solar energy is really our only answer for long-term sustainable energy
- Why S&T could raise Africa’s agricultural productivity