Professor Kwadwo Asenso-Okyere, former Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ghana, Legon has called for a new science agenda that requires innovative educational and training approaches that respond to the human capital needs of the country. Could this be a new style that all African countries should adopt?- Read more.
Newsletter Sign Up
- West African girls show the way in Senegal tech battle
- AIMS welcomes its first female Research Chair specializing in Optimal Control under the German Research Chair program
- How Digital Technology is changing farming in Africa
- Solar energy is really our only answer for long-term sustainable energy
- Why S&T could raise Africa’s agricultural productivity