Professor Kwadwo Asenso-Okyere, former Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ghana, Legon has called for a new science agenda that requires innovative educational and training approaches that respond to the human capital needs of the country. Could this be a new style that all African countries should adopt?- Read more.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Le Next Einstein Forum lance les inscriptions pour son concours d’innovation Ci2i
- Next Einstein Forum launches applications for its innovation competition Ci2i
- There’s No Such Thing as Being Bad at Math: How Neuroscience Is Changing the Equation
- For tech to be funded, it must improve lives
- International scientists collaborate on Global State of Young Scientists (GloSYS) Africa study to deepen understanding of early-career scientists and scholars in Africa and the African diaspora