Large-scale IT projects are notoriously complex and often marred by chaos and failure. So the Indian Government’s attempt to allocate a 12-digit personal identification number (PIN) to around a billion citizens seems little short of heroic. Read more
Newsletter Sign Up
- Promoting African Science Through the Next Einstein Forum – #NEF2016
- African science and education ministers meet in Kigali to accelerate collaborative research networks and funding mechanisms
- Calling Africa’s brightest young scientists & innovators, apply to become a NEF Fellow!
- NEF joins global research leadership in Delhi to address growth, interdisciplinarity and women in research
- South Africa’s National Research Foundation joins the Next Einstein Forum as a member