Ghana hosted the 2013 International Telecommunications Union (ITU) conference. The country has made remarkable progress in the ICT sector in the last 10 years. During the conference, Ghana’s Communications minister, Dr. Edward Kofi Omane Boamah advocated for the application of ICT initiatives in Africa. Read the minister’s message and other conference outcomes here.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Scientists build hydrogen sensor readable with the naked eye
- There’s more to evidence-based policies than data: why it matters for healthcare
- How a West African lab made a 3D printer from toxic e-waste
- Nairobi Scientists discover technology to manage maize pest
- Open access publishing platform launched for African scientists